BeerAttraction is the international event organized by RIMINI FIERA and dedicated to specialty and craft beers, technologies and ingredients.
The event, scheduled from Saturday 18 to Tuesday 21 February 2017, is dedicated to all the professional operators of the supply chain. Saturday 18 the event is also open to the public of beer fans and gourmet beer tasters.
Following the success of the 2nd edition (in February 2016), the format is now being extended and completed with the addition of the FOOD sector, to offer the HORECA market an original and innovative business event: speciality beers matched with specialty foods from Italy and also further afield.
FACTS & FIGURES BEER ATTRACTION 2016
- 14,581 visitors (+ 10% than in the 2015 edition)
- 350 exhibitors
- 100 side events
- 300 meetings with foreign buyers from 21 countries
- 168 journalists and bloggers
A few good reasons for participating in beer attraction 2017
- In just two editions, BEER ATTRACTION has made a name for itself as the only national event that represents the entire production and supply chain, from beer-making technologies to the finished product.
- Specialty food joins forces with speciality beers in a combination that is becoming increasingly trendy for the HORECA market.
- February is the period of the year in which companies launch and present new products to food service operators.
- Rimini is a unique location in Europe for launching new formats in the field of eating out.
- BEER ATTRACTION is an international platform that allows Italian companies to develop the export market for their products and enables foreign companies to approach the Italian market.
- Not just a trade show, but also an event: on Saturday and Sunday it is open to those who simply love or wish to taste specialty beers and food. An opportunity for companies to test their products out directly on foodies and gourmet consumers.