Food Attraction returns
Food Attraction will be back at the Rimini Expo Centre from 16th to 19th February 2019.The event is dedicated to products and technologies for the HO.RE.CA. sector, staged within Beer Attraction.
Organised by Italian Exhibition Group in collaboration with FIC - Italian Federation of Chefs - and UnionBirrai. Food Attraction proposes an original, innovative format: food specialities matched with specialty beers. A unique and original window on the new trends in the world of eating out.
Food Attraction offers a wide range of training courses and competitions. More than 500 chefs will compete in the Italian Cuisine Championship, the most important cooking competition in the world.
Why participate in FoodAttraction?
- February is the most suitable period of the year for presenting new products to all the operators in the foodservice chain (from distributor to food outlet).
- It is the leading event for trendsetting and for launching innovative formats and ways of “eating out”.
- Together with Beer Attraction, it is a large international platform known to attract operators from all over the world every year.
- It takes place in Rimini, a unique European location for the launch of new foodservice formats.
- Business meeting with selected international buyers.