BEER ATTRACTION is the international exhibition dedicated to speciality beers, craft beers and food for the Horeca channel.
It is organised by Italian Exhibition Group in collaboration with UNIONBIRRAI. The media partners are GBI and Il Mondo della Birra. The event is sponsored by Italgrob.
Beer Attraction presents itself with an original, dynamic format in which all the links in the chain and goods categories that serve the HORECA segment are represented.
The companies in attendance present their new ideas in an interactive environment, showcasing their products in innovative foodservice proposals. Ample space is set aside for the contents and events, which focus above all on enhancing the professionalism of the operators, so investing in the development and growth of the industry as a whole.
At BEER ATTRACTION the entire beer chain is represented and, starting from the 2017 edition, the event is accompanied by FOOD ATTRACTION, the section entirely dedicated to FOOD for the Horeca channel, staged in collaboration with FIC – the Italian Federation of Chefs.
FOOD ATTRACTION is a trade event with an original and innovative format that combines speciality beers with food specialities made in Italy – and much more – for the new formats in the field of eating out.
BBTECH EXPO, the trade fair for beer and soft drinks will be held simultaneously with BEER ATTRACTION.
BEER ATTRACTION, from Saturday 17 to Tuesday 20 February 2018, targets all the trade operators in the chain.
Why participate in Beer Attraction 2018?
- In just three editions, BEER ATTRACTION has been acclaimed as the only B2B event in Italy to represent the entire chain, from technology to the finished product.
- Since 2017, specialty food has teamed up with speciality beers in an increasingly trendy combination for the HORECA sector.
- BEER ATTRACTION is an international platform that enables Italian companies to develop their export sales and foreign companies to approach the Italian market.
- February is the most suitable period of the year in which companies launch and present new products to the operators in the foodservice segment.
- Rimini is a unique location in Europe for the launch of new formats for the field of dining out.