Hack Beer Attraction
At Beer Attraction an expo area will be set up and dedicated to start-ups, a showcase concentrating the best innovations for the sectors beer and food sectors, as well as beer and beverage production technology.
On Sunday 18th, the expo will host ´Hack Beer Attraction´, a hackathon with innovative projects on the topic of beer & food. The awards ceremony will be held at 6.10 pm in the Beer Arena.
Seeds&Chips, in partnership with IEG, brings enthusiasts and experts in beer, craft beers and food industry together to hack a better future for this global beverage.
Over the course of the weekend chefs, engineers, entrepreneurs, executives, designers, students and aficionados will devise innovative solutions, projects and proposals to address industry challenges.
- Craft Beers
- Speciality beers
- Wine and other alcoholic drinks
- Fruit juices
- Soft drinks
- Foodservice food products
- Frozen foods
- Regional specialties
- Foodservice technologies
- Raw materials, agents and additives
- Production and processing technologies
- Bottling and filling technologies
- Packaging technologies
- Containers, packaging materials, closure systems
- End of line and logistics
- Equipment and accessories
Hall A6 - Rimini Expo Centre
2.500€ TO THE WINNING TEAM
Apply before 11/02/2018